When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mbw Lv

triosLescano

I am certainly no Rolex expert, but the dial print is wrong - the 1000 in particular - nice rehaut though

I agree. The number 1 in 1000 should not look like this (l). The last four lines are also big. I like the depth of the rehaut though.

BTW today i got the 16610 that i bought from George and i dont like it,at first the logo(crown)is not central with the 12,i think that is the bigger problem,there is exists the word polex between the lugs ,i will contact with George to send it back,is rediculous.

Edited by johnaphro

BTW today i got the 16610 that i bought from George and i dont like it,at first the logo(crown)is not central with the 12,i think that is the bigger problem,there is exists the word polex between the lugs ,i will contact with George to send it back,is rediculous.

Polex is how you know you got the right watch!

SOrry,i mean there is no exists the word,also the band from the one side(lugs)is not fit well and gone.i tried to change the pin but the same,is awful,i dont except from George this,i think to open a paypal dispute,i dont want to loose 300 euros,stay away from mbw.

Please do not open a PP dispute with George. He is a terrific chap and will help you in any way he can and will go out of his way if need be. George does not manufacture the watches so keep that in mind.

If you want an MBW, stick with their vintage sport models. The 1680 and 1665 are the MBW strong suit unless one has a special request. There really isn't a terrific 16610 available that I know of without some modifications and use of gen parts.

BTW, the MBW 16610 and LV dials have never been the most accurate and the CN have been far more accurate for some time. The "Polex" has always been on the case.......nothing new here. The "Polex" is also on the 1680 as it is on the WM. The MBW case is excellent and a darn good platform for mods which is the main reason for their popularity.

SOrry,i mean there is no exists the word,also the band from the one side(lugs)is not fit well and gone.i tried to change the pin but the same,is awful,i dont except from George this,i think to open a paypal dispute,i dont want to loose 300 euros,stay away from mbw.

Do not open a dispute. If you had spent any time researching before buying, you would have known to expect POLEX between the lugs. Furthermore, you would know that the MBW 16610 (yes the "mystical" MBW) doesn't have a great dial, doesn't have proper date magnification, doesn't have proper date font, doesn't have a hollow midlink bracelet, doesn't have good crown guards, etc. This has been discussed over, and over, and over, and over ad nauseam. So, none of this is a secret. You just didn't do any research, and that isn't George's fault. It is your fault and only your fault.

Is my fault that the bracelet from the one side (lugs)dnt fits well an i cant wear the watch?

Is my fault that has the worst clasp ever seen and tried to find something else to replace it?

Is my fault that the llogo(crown)with the 12 is not central?

The TTK sub with 100$ has better dial,why to spend 300 euros,why?

For the rehaut?

At first the watch has problems with the inside ho;es between the lugs and thats why the band dont fits.

There is no word polex anywhere.

I have spent many,many hours to search,i am not new,but i respect something else.

Ok is replica but all these faults together?

Still now George didnt contact me ,i wait him at first....