When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Look at what Andrew sent to me!

kasigi

Some times if you get a little glare on the crystal it can be helpful to remove it. I use this method Click me! I have spent about 10 minutes doing it to a couple of your pics to show you (hope you dont mind).

16732-3161.jpg

16732-3162.jpg

Im no photoshop expert but I find it can help, I also removed some dust with the healing brush.

sorry but i think this watch is the badest watch ever

a diver watch with green bezel???

HORRIBLE

if this watch haven´t rolex brand name... no one will purchase that

i am not interested about brand name... because it´s NOT genuine... it is a REPLICA... and than interested me only the design and quality... but what in hell is these green bezel???

Congrats Feek.

I'm a HUGE fan of the LV submariner. It was my first rep, and I had two of them until very recently. I love the large hour marker, fat hands, and the lovely metallic green bezel. It's a future classic IMO. If i had the means, i'd buy the gen in a blink of an eye.

I also had Andrews black version of your LV (21j asian auto, with the nice CGs), so i know what a bargain they are.

I can't wait to get my next watch from Andrew. It's on its way, and it's one of those lovely 4th Gen Planet Oceans...... <Homer>Mmmmm. Planet Ocean.</Homer>