When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yet Another Introduction

trimyr

Since it's been over a month and a half since I joined, I thought I should go ahead and drop a note in here. There really wasn't much for me to contribute for a while, so I spent my time reading this and the other forums. I'd always liked watches, but never knew terribly much about the specifics (movements, complications, etc). I think I've already learned more here than I would on any gen forum. So first off, thank you.

I've been wearing the same two watches for entirely too long, and started shopping around close to the end of November. I don't remember exactly how I stumbled onto these forums, but I know I'm glad I did.

Earlier this month I ordered my first rep from EL. Unfortuntely, it never made it out of Taiwan. Being the gentleman that he is, another is on its way. The waiting is killing me, but I suppose I should get used to it, since I'm certain it won't be my last. I tend to dislike large watches, but I've even been eyeing a couple Pams lately. I'm going to try to keep it slow, but I'm guessing most of you had the same thought, only to realize 10-20 watches down the road it didn't really happen that way.

Welcome to rwg trimyr :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Is good the hear that you have spent so long in reading through our forums and the results are obvious as you chose EL as your first dealer.

So sit down get comfortable but don't forget to hang on tight, she's a ride and a half around here B)

Oh almost forgot kiss your wallet goodbye.................or at least the contents :lol:

Ken