When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bracelet On A 063 Or 029 2893?

Bazz

Basically what the title says, I want to know if anyone who has one of the 2893 GMT pams has put a bracelet on it?

I had one of the first style bracelets with one sided push release and know that it did not fit, I also asked one of the dealers who said they were a different case (crown was lower so different case than the modified 2836) so could not guarantee it would fit.

So does any one know?

I have a 63c , and I swap between Bracelet and straps all the time , fits right on ,

If it gets complicated , you can remove a small piece on the bracelet “ it is a metal protrusion on the lug end of the bracelet made to better fix the bracelet in place “

If you remove this , it should fit any pam there is

Good luck

I have one of the original 2893 pam 029's and I ordered a bracelet from Andrew for it. I am pleased to say that not only did I get a fantastice bracelet that actually tapers like the gen, but it also fit like a glove. You can usually get a rep bracelet to fit any of the 44mm rep cases. You may have just gotten an odd case or bracelet.

I have one of the original 2893 pam 029's and I ordered a bracelet from Andrew for it. I am pleased to say that not only did I get a fantastice bracelet that actually tapers like the gen, but it also fit like a glove. You can usually get a rep bracelet to fit any of the 44mm rep cases. You may have just gotten an odd case or bracelet.

Thanks, thats what I wanted to know, the other bracelet was from the very first run and wont fit but it was when the dealer said he wasn't sure if the newer bracelets would fit on the 2893 case so I thought I better check before ordering.

tapered bracelet???? please post pics! i've been waiting for this like i've been waiting for the 22mm rubber PO strap!