When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who, Who, Who am I?

Jimmythree

I am 'automatico' but I was 'jimmythree' on RWG to start with, I joined up just after TRC went south.

Say what?

Waaay back...a server glitch wiped 'jimmythree' out (or so I thought) and I re-registered as 'automatico'. 

A couple weeks ago I lost my 'automatico' PW during a trash cleanout and the email account it is registered to has gone south for the fourth or fifth time (for me anyway) and I gave up on it.  Then I got a note from the admn a couple weeks ago addressed to 'jimmythree' so I applied for a new PW for 'jimmythree' using my current email address.

Bam!  I'm 'jimmythree' again!  Since 5-16-07.   

j3/amc  :pimp:

Hi Automatico/Jimmythree,

I am glad you are still able to log onto this forum!   Must say I somehow will miss your previous title of “Automatico” as I could correlate all your past posts with you easier.   Might need to get used to it!  

In all fairness, the forum admin should still consider your status here as VIP member because of what happened!  I  had the same problem on the Timezone forum when I got locked out of my old email account when the email provider closed up!  I then somehow lost my password to Timezone and could no longer answer to my private messages to those I had developed a strong horological relationship!  I had to create a new alias which was very annoying to me!  Imagine If I made a deal to buy  from someone and I could not log in to arrange payment details or vice versa!  

Glad you are here as your contributions to this forum are beyond measure!  Thanks for being here even as  Jimmythree 😊