When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell & Ross Br 01

Cheea

• 1 month later...
Big Watch Boutique has some (scroll all the way to the bottom).

They want $US150 for a rep strap! I just paid $98 for the entire rep watch, why would i pay $150 for the strap?!?! :thumbdown:

This site has extra wide straps Watch Band Centre, 28mm which fits my 39mm B&R. I'm just about to place and order and will post pics once i get it to see how it looks. Def a cheaper alternative.

Scottie,

do you have any pics of the strap with your B&R?

The strap that I have is the one in the picture. At the moment, my B & R is on the way back from Canada!! :bicycle: I sent it to The Zigmeister for Orange Superlume (the Orange B & R has ZERO lume!!!!!!!!!) and also to see if he could swap the movement as it was DOA from Andrew. He couldn't swap it but did manage to get it going again!!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The Zigmeister took some pics of my watch.:victory: One of them is below...

227833-12844.jpg

Scott.

Would love to see pics on the watch, the one thing preventing me from buying a 01-94 was the lack of aftermarket straps.

My watch arrived back from Canada today!!!! Here are some pics of it!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

med_gallery_4526_22_1609559.jpg

med_gallery_4526_22_1066476.jpg

med_gallery_4526_22_65600.jpg

Hope you like...

Scott. :victory:

I still am amazed at the speed of AirMail to EU destinations...less than 10 days??

Glad it made it home safe and sound, and I hope it doesn't give you any further problems. I am pleased to hear that you like the lume results.

Not often I get to use my orange lume.

RG

Yes it was quick. 11 Days (posted by you on 26/03 and arrived here 05/04). Better still though, it went to UK first then was transferred into the Military mail system (BFPO) and then made it's way here to Germany to where I am currently posted. Basically, it took a week to get to the UK.

Take care.

Scott. :victory:

Rubber strap is now availiable from Andrew.

I have a BR01-94 on the way from Andrew with a rubber strap, plus Carl is making me a strap like Scotties. Carl is a real gentleman and a pleasure to deal with,

plus he's very reasonable. Makes some neat straps for the Speedy moon watch also. I'll post some lousy pics when the watch gets here.

Deen

I have a BR01-94 on the way from Andrew with a rubber strap, plus Carl is making me a strap like Scotties. Carl is a real gentleman and a pleasure to deal with,

plus he's very reasonable. Makes some neat straps for the Speedy moon watch also. I'll post some lousy pics when the watch gets here.

Deen

Can't wait for photos. I have been waiting for a strap other than the leather one.