When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ingenieur Nylon Strap

Markus

Just received my Inge Nylon strap from Eddie Lee this morning. I've left my watch at work so I'll post some pictures of the strap on the watch when I get back tonight...

Quick first thoughts are very positive the strap seems pretty well put together, nylon on the top side with quite decent soft leather on the wrist side. Buckle looks good, engraved IWC, brushed finish...

I'll post more pics when I get back from work...

189910-5104.jpg

189910-5105.jpg

Ok, fitted the strap tonight at work... was pretty straightforward, it was a bit of a pain to get the pins back in in the final stages but a calm head and a little perseverance saw everything go smoothly...

Looks pretty close to the gen pics posted below... Here's some more pics so you can decide for yourselves.

189910-5106.jpg

189910-5107.jpg

189910-5108.jpg

189910-5109.jpg

Some done in the light tent, not quite figured out how to do this properly yet, but here you go...

189910-5110.jpg

189910-5111.jpg

189910-5112.jpg

We can get these from E.L.?

How much did it cost?

The price seems to vary from dealer to dealer and I think some dealers charge different prices according to whether you bought an Ingenieur off them intially.

I don't think it would be fair of me to say how much I paid for mine from Eddie, I bought my Inge from him and I'm guessing I got a return buyers discount.

Best way to find out is to contact some dealers and find the best price that way.

• 1 month later...