When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

any updated list of trusted collectors/dealers?

Timelord

I have been going through some of the sticky threads and noticed the list of trusted dealers including those who that are no longer current or out of the game.  Is there an updated link of who is still around and how to contact them?  Thanks

• 4 months later...

To find an updated list of trusted dealers or get information on how to contact them, I recommend visiting reliable watch forums, online communities, or websites dedicated to the specific watch brands you are interested in. These platforms often have active discussions and updated lists of trusted dealers that enthusiasts can refer to. Drift Boss

Edited by lauryfriese

18 hours ago, lauryfriese said:

To find an updated list of trusted dealers or get information on how to contact them, I recommend visiting reliable watch forums, online communities, or websites dedicated to the specific watch brands you are interested in. These platforms often have active discussions and updated lists of trusted dealers that enthusiasts can refer to. Drift Boss

Thank you for your input!!  I guess by your response that this site is not a reliable watch forum ?  Just like many others, I am well aware of  other forums that have a list of reputable dealers such as  rolexforums.com, vintagerolexforum.com, timezone.com etc. etc etc having a great list of very good trusted dealers!!!!.   I also knew a list of very highly trusted dealers here dealing with the types of timepieces discussed here which is the list that I was hoping to see!!.  

BTW I have noticed that this is your second post.  and  in case you haven't introduced yourself in the introduction section, Welcome aboard!!