When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Support Section

Guest TTK

Because of the earthquake that took place here in Asia last year....whilst they are still repairing the fibre optic undersea cables.......connections have been very slow.....and sporadic......sometimes you can get logged on....and sometimes not.....e-mail download to a client can be tortuous......the indicator telling you that it is downloading 3 of 84 e-mails....and sitting for 10 mins at a time......so to help alleviate the situation....Admin has very kindly added a sub section to my dealer section...specifically for members who have an issue at hand....whether it be a watch that hasn't arrived.....a replacement ...repair...or whatever......I ask customers to put a post there.....which I am more likely to see.....every time I log on.....I click 'view new posts'......so I'm more likely to see it there than waiting for e-mails to download....it's also proof against e-mails not arriving.....getting lost in junk folders....etc etc......if you post it there....it's irrefutable proof that you have communicated with me.....a real benefit for both parties.

Please.....no discussions from ANYONE who has no issue at hand with me.....no snide comments....no congratulations.....no reveiews.....anyone posting without due cause or good reason will have their posts deleted......this is intended to speed up and improve communications with customers......IT IS NOT FOR ENQUIRIES.......!

I will moderate the section and communicate with anyone posting there.....please do not be surprised if after you have posted ...you do not see your post.....I will see it.....and act accordingly....!

regards

TTK

Edited by TTK

......IT IS NOT FOR ENQUIRIES.......!

:thumbsupsmileyanim: Exellent :thumbsupsmileyanim: now you will be able to delete posts too...like the granulator once did...this will make you kind of an moderator wont it :lol: . You will love it. :winkiss: