When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono Group Buy

vmena

UPDATE: TRACKING NUMBERS

192042-4679.jpg

Aquaracer from TRC (last time joiner) is not in the tracking list because he's not paypaled yet.

LIST OF JOINERS:

192042-4680.jpg

Those who haven't cofirmed by PM (pending confirmation mail) please do it before this afternoon (in 3 hours). Tonight I will send final list to King and I will PM to each one of you the King's paypal address.

NEW INFORMATION:

Some people asked me if they could order now a different dial than the red hands chrono. YES. Same price for SS band model (245 USD shipped and paypal). Select the chrono model you want from her site and add the reference you want( ie.: Carrera Chrono silver dial and silver bezel: TAG-053). Check in http://www.cclv.net/0.htm

You can also order "like-gen" Tag box and it's 34 USD + 10 USD for shipping (she said is very heavy).

So if interested in this last chance for the group buy, post here your request before next Thursday 1st.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will order another Tag Heuer Carrera this week and since I know there are some people that could not join the previous group buy, I asked King if they could join this time with the agreed discount. She said OK, so if you are interested in buying from King a Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono, please post your request in this thread.

I did not ask her if you could order one of the new model (new dials) but I think there will be no problem. Just post your preference and I will ask her once I know the total amount of people.

PRICES LISTED AT THE END OF THIS POST.

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER TO KING DIRECTLY BECAUSE SHE WILL NOT RECOGNIZE YOU AS A GROUP BUY MEMBER UNTIL I SEND HER THE LIST OF NEW JOINERS.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

The procedure to place the order will be as follows:

1- I will send list of participants to King, with your nickname, forum and strap selection.

2- You will have to pay by paypal to King (I will PM to each one the King's paypal address. WAIT UNTIL YOU GET THE PM) stating in paypal description:

- "Group Buy"

- Nickname & Forum name

- Item: Depending what you want:

Rubber only: for standard watch with rubber strap

Rubber + SS: for standard watch with rubber strap + SS bracelet

SS only: for watch with SS bracelet only (no rubber band at all).

I have changed the original keys to facilitate King identifying the request.

DO NOT WRITE THE WORD REPLICA OR REP OR FAKE OR WHATEVER RELATED TO THESE FORUMS. USE THE ACRONYMS LISTED ABOVE AND WRITE ONLY WHAT SAID IN INSTRUCTIONS.

Example: If you want a Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono with rubber and SS bands and your nickname is THEBESTINTOWN and belong to RWI forum, write the following in paypal additional description:

Group Buy

THEBESTINTOWN, RWI

Rubber + SS

3- You make the payment and then... wait for the watch.

It is very important we don't delay payment so the operation can be done smoothly. King will not start delivering until all payments have been done to ensure the minimum amount of 10 people to keep the price. So it's up to you keep this operation in healthy status. What may happen if payments not done (or completed up to a minimum of 10)? King will let you choose standard price and watch will be shipped on individual basis or you can ask for a refund.

King will have the same list I'm posting here and will let me know about any discrepancy about what you're asking for and what you pay. Remember:

- Rubber: 230 USD

- Rubber + SS: 255 USD

- SS only: 245 USD

Just to avoid any misunderstanding and ensure a clear and transparent process, please, PM TO ME THE PAYPAL TRANSACTION ID AND AMOUNT ONCE YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT BY PAYPAL.

I will order another Tag Heuer Carrera this week and since I know there are some people that could not join the previous group buy, I asked King if they could join this time with the agreed discount. She said OK, so if you are interested in buying from King a Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono, please post your request in this thread.

I did not ask her if you could order one of the new model (new dials) but I think there will be no problem. Just post your preference and I will ask her once I know the total amount of people.

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER TO KING DIRECTLY BECAUSE SHE WILL NOT RECOGNIZE YOU AS A GROUP BUY MEMBER UNTIL I SEND HER THE LIST OF NEW JOINERS.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

1- I will send list of participants to King, with your nickname, forum and strap selection.

2- You will have to pay by paypal to King (I will PM to each one the King’s paypal address. WAIT UNTIL YOU GET THE PM) stating in paypal description:

- “Group Buy”

- Nickname & Forum name

DO NOT WRITE THE WORD REPLICA OR REP OR FAKE OR WHATEVER RELATED TO THESE FORUMS. USE THE ACRONYMS LISTED ABOVE AND WRITE ONLY WHAT SAID IN INSTRUCTIONS.

Example: If you want a Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono with rubber and SS bands and your nickname is THEBESTINTOWN and belong to RWI forum, write the following in paypal additional description:

Group Buy

THEBESTINTOWN, RWI

Rubber + SS

It is very important we don't delay payment so the operation can be done smoothly. King will not start delivering until all payments have been done to ensure the minimum amount of 10 people to keep the price. So it's up to you keep this operation in healthy status. What may happen if payments not done (or completed up to a minimum of 10)? King will let you choose standard price and watch will be shipped on individual basis or you can ask for a refund.

King will have the same list I’m posting here and will let me know about any discrepancy about what you’re asking for and what you pay. Remember:

Just to avoid any misunderstanding and ensure a clear and transparent process, please, PM TO ME THE PAYPAL TRANSACTION ID AND AMOUNT ONCE YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT BY PAYPAL.

I'm definitely interested in the latest model ss. please pm me with the paypal address. thanks!

Is this the red-handed one or the silver-ringed subdial one?

I guess whatever you want, i've already ordered from King the silver ringed subdial model and i hope i'll get in a week.

I guess whatever you want, I've already ordered from King the silver ringed subdial model and i hope I'll get in a week.

Surely ryaku is right. Nevertheless, I sent a mail yesterday to King asking her about this topic. Still waiting for an answer that I will re-post here, for sure.

is this the exact same watch that is offered by joshua and andrew?

Can't ensure it 100% but from pics and King's information, it's the same watch and no date font issue at all.

@lacoste: I wonder if I can get TAG Link Automatic Chronograph 7750 instead?

I don't know my friend... this is a group buy for the Carrera and King was so nice to let us add also the new Carrera chrono models but another model... ask her directly.

SS bracelet is also available at original price paypal and shipped (see first post).

Cheers,

Can't ensure it 100% but from pics and King's information, it's the same watch and no date font issue at all.

@lacoste: I wonder if I can get TAG Link Automatic Chronograph 7750 instead?

I don't know my friend... this is a group buy for the Carrera and King was so nice to let us add also the new Carrera chrono models but another model... ask her directly.

SS bracelet is also available at original price paypal and shipped (see first post).

Cheers,

So just to clarify, the if I order rubber+ss, I get both the rubber strap and an interchangeable ss bracelet? If so, put me in for a Rubber+SS, Carrera Chrono TAG-054:)

UPDATE: TRACKING NUMBERS

196129-3048.jpg

Aquaracer from TRC (last time joiner) is not in the tracking list because he's not paypaled yet.

LIST OF JOINERS:

196129-3049.jpg

Those who haven't cofirmed by PM (pending confirmation mail) please do it before this afternoon (in 3 hours). Tonight I will send final list to King and I will PM to each one of you the King's paypal address.

NEW INFORMATION:

Some people asked me if they could order now a different dial than the red hands chrono. YES. Same price for SS band model (245 USD shipped and paypal). Select the chrono model you want from her site and add the reference you want( ie.: Carrera Chrono silver dial and silver bezel: TAG-053). Check in http://www.cclv.net/0.htm

You can also order "like-gen" Tag box and it's 34 USD + 10 USD for shipping (she said is very heavy).

So if interested in this last chance for the group buy, post here your request before next Thursday 1st.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

2- You will have to pay by paypal to King (I will PM to each one the King’s paypal address. WAIT UNTIL YOU GET THE PM) stating in paypal description:

- “Group Buy”

- Nickname & Forum name

Group Buy

THEBESTINTOWN, RWI

Rubber + SS

King will have the same list I’m posting here and will let me know about any discrepancy about what you’re asking for and what you pay. Remember:

Very excited about getting this watch! Thanks again for putting this together. Anyway, I have a really stupid question. When I try to track the package, it is asking for a validation pin on the EMS website. Am I doing something wrong?

Very excited about getting this watch! Thanks again for putting this together. Anyway, I have a really stupid question. When I try to track the package, it is asking for a validation pin on the EMS website. Am I doing something wrong?

dark... the validation number apear at the right of the validation box. enter the same numeber you see in screen.

USPS actually tried to deliver my watch YESTERDAY (Sunday?) but I wasn't home to sign for it.

That is the fastest I have received such a watch through these channels.

I should get it today! Very excited.

Don't worry... in my case Fedex said they could not deliver because I was not at home and I stayed all day... :thumbdown:

It's here! Thanks to Vmena again for putting this together. Thanks to King for always being a great seller.

Initial impressions: nice quality. Date font looks just a little off to me, but I need to compare to a gen. Also, when running the chrono, when I get to the 58th second in each rotation, there is an obvious stop....then jump ahead about 1 second, and then it keeps going. This doesn't affect the time at all, just weird. Case and both bands (SS and Rubber) look great, and it is an impressive looking timepiece on the wrist.

I'm happy and once its been on the wrist for a few weeks I'll give a better review.

Don't worry... in my case Fedex said they could not deliver because I was not at home and I stayed all day... :thumbdown: