When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this movement a Dg2813 or an NH ?

Timelord

I  often see the following movement  in the picture with the letters NN under the balance wheel!  Is it a Nh35 or a  dg2813?.  
The  NN seems confusing as one may think it would stand for NH 35? 

Would the dial feet be the same for both movements?  Anyone have any experience with these interchanges?  Thanks! 

0984C81D-B98D-475C-823E-5778C790EA18.jpeg

This is a copy of the citizen Miyota 8xxx  automatic movement!   Great timekeeper movement  even better than most eta movements I have had!

NHX movement is Seiko and my suspiscion is that dial feet position may be differentl!

Only drawback is servicing can be a bummer as it has just about every  wheel  and cog including automatic wheels under the same bridge!  This can cause instant insanity as you can either be lucky to get  all wheels in their respective pivots before tightening down screws or you could spend all day using the one screw at a time method until all wheels have successfully dropped into their jewel holes!  Most watmakers cannot afford to dog around (nor can  the customer)  unless he pays big £€$, where it would be better to just replace it with a new movement for a fraction of the price!

I wonder how they assemble them at the factory in those sweat shops with this type of headache?

An eta 2836 -2 will fit that case well if the dg2813 does!  Just need to replace movement holder and adjust dial feet!

• 2 months later...