When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Myth Of Wristsize

RobbieG

I agree that one of the downsides to ordering reps is that you don't get to try them on before you buy.

The upside is that you can flip them here if they don't fit or you can buy second-hand ones to try. This is why I've bought a 187, a watch I believe is ugly, to try it on. The fact that the 187 has been whispering to me since I trued Usil's on is nothing to do with it, of course. :whistling:

Reps are cheaper to admit you made a mistake with. If you buy that Inge, thinking it's amazing in the photos and you get it home and realise it looks like the bezel fell off, you're only staring at a few hundred bucks, most of which, well 75%, you can recuperate in a fast sale. If you try that with a gen, you're looking at hundreds of dollars of depreciation.

You can't rent a Gen for 25 bucks to see how it feels for a week.

Yeah, because anonymity in an illegal hobby is over-rated anyway. :blink:

Photoshopped of course Pug to blur the face...

I used to be a rock star - or kind of depending on your definition - a pro musician anyway in the limelight for 10+ years which is why I'm interested in your hair. I used to have mountains of it and used a can of Aquanet a night and tease it to the sky. Now we are officially WAY off topic...