When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HI, EVERYONE !

Hi, everyone, I'm new here. I didn't introduce myself earlier to avoid the usual pleasantries, however I sincerely thank you for welcoming me in silence. I squandered a fortune on these items until about 2013. In the sense that I bought all the best versions and the old ones, "guilty" of having some incorrect detail, I very often threw them in the garbage or traded them in for very little just to have the ones with the previous "defect" finally eliminated. I had 2 vintage Daytonas built (6263 with Valjoux 72 and original parts) and 16523 (Zenith El Primero with original parts) which I treasure jealously not so much for the money spent but for the time and mental energy devoted to finding everything necessary. Now I have the "precious" collection updated to just 2013 approximately and in this period I like to buy good quality used replicas like new from time to time but I have fallen in love with Richard Mille and I try to get the ones I consider the best at the best conditions . I decided to introduce myself today because, ultimately, I thought I might come across as boorish and, with you, I would never want to. THANK YOU .

Welcome back!.  I actually sort of miss the 2010's in this world.   Real talent, builders, knowledge.  Now reps seem to follow the Hype-Trends.  That said, if you are after modern pieces, there is no shortage.