When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY THREAD!

Dutchy

The OFFICIAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD!

:band1::1a::drunk::thumbsupsmileyanim::partytime::victory::Jumpy:

THATS RIGHT, YOU HEARD ME!! OFFICIAL!

This will be used for YEARS to come.........possibly by your children and even grand children! :)

RULES? THIS MUST MUST MUST BE KEPT ON TOPIC - BIIIIIRTHDAYS! Hey if I can keep it on topic, SO CAN YOU!!!

Dutchy

Edited by Dutchy

Dutchy,

This can be your Official Happy Birthday Thread, but we'll still have to start others for other people's birthday. Kinda like recycling a birthday card. I wouldn't want it to say "Happy Birthday Dutchy Esmarc! Ya Dig?!

Happy Birthday Bro! And if you mention 2Shady, I'll have Kenberg lay a can of whoopass on ya!!

Esmarc :pimp:

Dutchy,

This can be your Official Happy Birthday Thread, but we'll still have to start others for other people's birthday. Kinda like recycling a birthday card. I wouldn't want it to say "Happy Birthday Dutchy Esmarc! Ya Dig?!

Happy Birthday Bro! And if you mention 2Shady, I'll have Kenberg lay a can of whoopass on ya!!

Esmarc :pimp:

Ah my man, 't is a thread for all.....started because its nearly mine ;)

but seriously, this one has to be a keeper!

Edited by Dutchy

Wow, some Dutch kid is celebrating his birthday. Whoop-de-doo. What would you like as a present? Maybe a link from my Royal Oak?

Bite me <_<

By the way, this is for all so lets keep it for a birthday instead of rambling on about admin's ego and his watches :p

Edited by Dutchy

OK Floris I'll use your Birthday Thread.

Happy Birthday mate :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:band1::band1::band1::band1::band1::band1:

18 is drinking in Australia so

Party On

Ken

Thanks ken, tomorrow is the day! I must say, it does feel weird turning 18....anyone else have that feeling when they turned 18?

On a side note:

My teacher was REALLY [censored] last week at everyone....for he was turning 30. I asked him why. I mean, of course, people feel they are older and cant do as much as they want to......or so they see it.....

LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT.

LITERALLY. Right?

.......please dont flame me. Im senstitive and easily hurt :)

happy b-day chief - i was looking at a video of the tila nguyen shoot featured in your avatar last night - i'll email it to you as my presant (if you don't have it already)

it's no royal oak, but it certainly doesn't suck

Thanks a lot buddy!! :) I dont have the video, but would love it! My email is always open :thumbsupsmileyanim: . Its great havin' you on here and as soon as I get my subbie I will start posting about watches!!....I promise! :thumbsupsmileyanim: