When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chanel J12 Full Ceramic Black Noob Problems

prp

Hello all

I just received the All Black Full Ceramic Chanel J12 rep. It's a real beauty. But since i'm very noobish about watches i got 2 questions:

- How can i adjust the time/date(i tried to wind the little [censored] on the side but nothing happens)

- How can i adjust the strap?(i did a forum search on this and it was told to use the pinpushtool to push out the pins, but i cant manage to push out the pins, even with violence, so i ask it here before i crack my ceramic)

Thank you

As I haven't received my J12 yet, can't help you on sizing it, although i've read it has pins.

As far as setting time, is it quartz or automatic?

If quartz, then winding will do nothing, you probably have to pull out the crown. If automatic, then not sure if it has a screw out crown.

ok i unscrewed it now, as i told you im a noob at this didnt know i had to unscrew it;) i now figured out how to adjust the date but not how to adjust the time yet;)

Ok time/date has been adjusted

Now i would like to figure out how to adjust my strap, thats the worst part i guess. I don't seem to get out the little pins