When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

D. L. Gates has arrived!

Esmarc

Hey, guys, thanks for all the notoriety! I haven't really disappeared from the face of the earth

(Gee it feels weird to be a newbie with post #1 !!!)

Hi Dave :)

Many greetings to you and I was glad to find a number of posts by you here on RWGjr. I am also glad to read that things are going forward for you that things are better. I have missed reading your posts a lot and a part of RWG is missing for me when you are not around. In addition to you rya, neo, nick212, demsey, ozoloms, BLADE and others are sadly not to be seen around here very often if at all. On the other hand a larger number is still around posting and that is making it worthwhile being here :thumbsupsmileyanim: (+ my interest in watches, clever newbies and the entertainment are important factors too)

You are my favorite "Texan"..at least you are my favorite person that used to live "quite close to the high school I once graduated from back in the 80s". Time flies and so do I. I will be in houston around july 28th this year and I very much hope to meet you there so i can tell you all that has happened since you were active on the old RWG. I also had a depressive period as of late but lucky for me it was short and rather quickly cureable. Lots to tell you.

I sent you a PM hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards

Gunnar :)

30158-40.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic