When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is The Real Titanium Back In The Pam 036

rbj69

im not a expert on this model but i have always enjoyed looking at it when it comes to the simpler looking ones, and it is really the only one i like for the plainer looking ones, so what is wrong with it and how does it differ from the one everyone used to love back in the day ? also what does he mean by 036 g , ? thanks

http://www.wo-mart.com/product_info.php?pr...bf5d1cf90270ebb

joe

im not a expert on this model but i have always enjoyed looking at it when it comes to the simpler looking ones, and it is really the only one i like for the plainer looking ones, so what is wrong with it and how does it differ from the one everyone used to love back in the day ? also what does he mean by 036 g , ? thanks

http://www.wo-mart.com/product_info.php?pr...bf5d1cf90270ebb

joe

wrong color dial, wrong movement, skinny crown..... it sucks. get the near perfect one from joshua with the fixed cannon pin, fat crown, fat crowngaurd, great AR (different from other pams) and correct color dial. much nicer watch.

197350-2651.jpg

wrong color dial, wrong movement, skinny crown..... it sucks. get the near perfect one from joshua with the fixed cannon pin, fat crown, fat crowngaurd, great AR (different from other pams) and correct color dial. much nicer watch.

Do you know how is lume on 036 from Josh ? I've looking at it for some time, can't decide between 036 and 172 :wounded1:

And then there are also 177h and 111h from Davidsen that also look nice ...

bye

Edited by Z3k0

Just one more question Flav - what strap is on your pic ? Where can it be bought ?

best regards