When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I’m Going Crazy

ProZac

I’m going crazy; I really want an AP ROO now! I have seen the MBW version (http://www.replicacollector.com/members/index.php?showtopic=27845) and it looks very good, the seconds running at doesn’t bother me that much if the rest of watch is superb. Do any of you guys have this version and what do you think. I see that Joshua have a 1080 usd rep, I think 450 Euro are more within my limit. MBW also use the new 7750 version, which is pretty reliable Do you think it is worth the 450 Euro and is George a nice guy?

Edited by ProZac

I think that Paul and I are the only guys here who has the mbw version ;) or at least the the only who has the ROO with finepic's relumed hands. Seconds @9 doesn’t bother me too. Go for it mate, it's one of the must have. FYI I don't swap the movement and runs like a champ.

Joshua’s AP ROO with correct dial is like 1088 usd. The mbw is far cheaper (Asian version), although it’s not cheap compared to other reps :). Mbw doesn’t use the new Asia 7750 that bothers me a little. You MBW guys, do you have some high def pix to show me? Besides the 9 o’clock issue, are there any obvious flaws one the rep?

Not great pics, I use my wife's ixus w/o box or adjust but you could see the details. As I told before seconds @ 9 doesn’t bother me, I love the watch due his design, the massive case, the rubber pushers...

The feeling of the watch is very very nice, close to the gen (I tried it).

199517-2024.jpg

199517-2025.jpg

199517-2026.jpg

199517-2027.jpg

199517-2028.jpg

199517-2029.jpg

199517-2030.jpg