When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Damn It, I'm Weak - Put My First Ever Replica Order In

OrangeSpoon

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

couldn't wait for a rubber strap model to be released, so went for this just now from Andrew

http://www.ttwristwatch.com/index.php?main...;products_id=25

his email communication is extremely fast, very impressed with the service so far

damn i'm excited now

Tester -

I feel you man, I just did the same thing, only with the orange numbers and the black bezel. I keep telling myself I am going to wait a while before my next watch... but that never happens <_<

i'm worried now, some mates at work are tempted to order as well

so i'll get loads of hassle from them if it aint as good as i'm hoping :huh:

can't wait, next two weeks are going to be painful

Don't sweat it. I just purchased from Andrew and can't be an happier with the product I received. I too debated wheterh or not I should get the 42 or the 45, but don't think you'll be disappointed either way. I know how you feel though.

no worries.. the watch is gorgeous up front and personal too... you will be very happy with it

hey tko, i don't suppose you could post a shot of your new watch at all?

Received my Orange (Pumpkin) PO today from Jay and Angel - here's a couple of shots of it sat next to it's smaller brother, the 42mm from Paul.post-3819-1170969261_thumb.jpg

post-3819-1170969285_thumb.jpg

bugger!

there was a mix-up and the watch was posted to a customer in Utah, USA instead of London, UK!!

the other customer will hopefully agree to forward on to me and Andrew will re-imburse the costs but does anyone know of the best way to courier watches to the UK without customs hassle?

----update

the other customer is annoyed and won't forward to me

Andrew is going to resend, but now its chinese new year :(

oh well

Edited by tester

Seriously...I think the 45 is a mistake...I know the "big" watches are in vogue but you absolutely cannot wear one with a suit...or wear many shirts with it on. My rule is this, if you are not 6'2 or above...go with the 42MM...lest you look like a little boy wearing daddy's watch to compensate.

Just look at a guy like Tom Cruise (5'9ish) in a panerai...it dwarfs him.

JEC

Just look at a guy like Tom Cruise (5'9ish) in a panerai...it dwarfs him.

Tom Cruise is 5'7".

I'm 5'9" and wear a 45mm Planet Ocean, a 47mm Fiddy and Radiomir and even a 187 tuna can. I don't feel any more ridiculous looking with one of those on than without a watch.

PO:

203736-1083.jpg

44mm 111h:

203736-1084.jpg

Yeah, you have nothing to worry about. that 4th generation PO is gorgeous - w/o a gen next to it to compare, no one will know. Here's my gen next to a rep PO.

203854-1036.jpg

more pics at this thread:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/Omega-425-Mm-Gen...-Po-t21128.html

bugger!

there was a mix-up and the watch was posted to a customer in Utah, USA instead of London, UK!!

the other customer will hopefully agree to forward on to me and Andrew will re-imburse the costs but does anyone know of the best way to courier watches to the UK without customs hassle?

----update

the other customer is annoyed and won't forward to me

Andrew is going to resend, but now its chinese new year :(

oh well

I had exactly the same problem - ordered an 007 SMP from Silix-Prime and they sent it to another guy in the UK. I ended up with his watch - a Bell & Ross Chrono ! He decided he liked my SMP so much he kept it ! To make matters worse, it was last one Silix-Prime had (Bummer !!). I sent the B&R back and swapped it for an Orange PO (45mm) which is a nice watch. I am 5' 9" and I don't think it looks too rediculous on me but I still prefer my 42mm PO that I already had from Paul at Wo-Mart. :rolleyes: