When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Panerai 112i

Maikel

In my search for my first gen Panerai I've spend many hours looking around.

Should I go for the Historic or Submersible...

I can take a PAM 112i BNIB not from the AD for €2700 , do you guys think this is a good deal?

The reason for having an open caseback is that the reps are easy to spot the flaws...dagger, engraving/blue colour of "OFFICINE PANERAI" and quality of the CDG.

Well you know my answer to your question... DO IT.

Another forum member has bought a BN 111H and he has sold it to buy a 112I and he enjoys it twice as much as the 111...

You can't go wrong with BASE.. PLUS so many different strap combinations.. almost every strap looks georgeous on it :D

plus.. the price is making it a great deal as well ;)

Yeah love your 112 Kos and thanks to you and Aaron I became a strap freak as well :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Having a Xa Mas coming in next week and last week a new Dirk logo black/black came in...now I might wanna have a sharky :fish:

At first I was looking for a destro 219...that's a 112 only with the CG at the left side...this is really hard to find and the AD couldn't help. I have sourced one in the States but the watch incl. the tax isn't that interesting anymore...about € 3800.

Does anyone know this dealer...

Art Of Time

36 NE 1 street

USA-33132 Miami

He's the one that has the 219h in stock...any refs would be appriciated.

Yeah love your 112 Kos!

At first I was looking for a destro 219...that's a 112 only with the CG at the left side...this is really hard to find and the AD couldn't help. I have sourced one in the States but the watch incl. the tax isn't that interesting anymore...about € 3800.

Does anyone know this dealer...

Art Of Time

36 NE 1 street

USA-33132 Miami

He's the one that has the 219h in stock...any refs would be appriciated.

To be honest if you have the extra money to spend go for the 219.. I found a great deal from William Loi in Singapore when I was looking for my first gen but I had to act fast and I lost my chance.

The last months I think I am turning destro.. i find it more comfortable on my left wrist and the 219 is more limited edition with all the good looks of the 112. If I had to give my 112 for another Pam at the moment that would be the 219.

BUT on the other hand it is .. well the same watch with the 112 but with a different cg for 1100euros more.. I know it is more limited but does it worth the extra money?

In my search for my first gen Panerai I've spend many hours looking around.

Should I go for the Historic or Submersible...

I can take a PAM 112i BNIB not from the AD for €2700 , do you guys think this is a good deal?

The reason for having an open caseback is that the reps are easy to spot the flaws...dagger, engraving/blue colour of "OFFICINE PANERAI" and quality of the CDG.

Maikel, 2700 EUR is a lot of money (over 3500 USD). The 2006 retail price for a 112i is $3650. If you're not getting the piece from an AD anyway, why not do one of the following;

- Get one that has been slightly used for well under retail ie: http://www.network54.com/Forum/353390/thre...i+112+Near+Mint

- Get one that is BNIB from a non AD ie: http://www.network54.com/Forum/353390/thre...amp%3B+Pam197+I.

- or pay the full price and get one (and the FULL Panerai experience) from an AD

By the way, if you're looking to get an OEM PAM, don't worry about it being a Rep...buy the SELLER, not the watch!

Good luck!!!

Maikel, 2700 EUR is a lot of money (over 3500 USD). The 2006 retail price for a 112i is $3650. If you're not getting the piece from an AD anyway, why not do one of the following;

- Get one that has been slightly used for well under retail ie: http://www.network54.com/Forum/353390/thre...i+112+Near+Mint

- Get one that is BNIB from a non AD ie: http://www.network54.com/Forum/353390/thre...amp%3B+Pam197+I.

- or pay the full price and get one (and the FULL Panerai experience) from an AD

By the way, if you're looking to get an OEM PAM, don't worry about it being a Rep...buy the SELLER, not the watch!

Good luck!!!

The point is I'm located in the Netherlands...and rather have a EU deal, unless somebody has a way to import the watch avoiding the tax. The tax kills the fun of it...a friend of mine told me that maybe it's possible to ask the seller to ship it out as "watch serviced"...but when if it's got lost.