When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Prices

metronman

Can anyone help me regarding my watches......I'm considering selling my two genuine SUBS,both black and steel.I have no idea how much they are worth,can anyone tell me what i should ask for realisticly?first one is a 2003 with general wear.second one is brand new and only one week old(never been worn)papers with both

Can anyone help me regarding my watches......I'm considering selling my two genuine SUBS,both black and steel.I have no idea how much they are worth,can anyone tell me what i should ask for realisticly?first one is a 2003 with general wear.second one is brand new and only one week old(never been worn)papers with both

Are they date or non date? Honestly thats only ever is $500 difference at most. Ive probably chased 40 of these things on ebay. Most SS Subs with light use are in the $3500 to $4000. The watch thats only 1 week old id go to $4500 a new one is $5100 from the AD.

Edited by tonyp1

IF THIS IS A SCAM YOU WILL BE OUTED HERE...WHY WOULD YOU BUY A BEN ROLEX @ AD WITH PAPERS AND SELL IT ONE WEEK LATER...

HUH?

Pics ?

Sorry but don't really have to justify why am selling,and having been a member for a long time i regard the scam comment just a bit below the belt.Am in UK(Scotland) and thank the members with sensible replies for there input.Am now selling both for £3800. £1600 for older sub and £2200 for brand new one.both are with date

No need to be sorry,

It just sounds a little odd that you would ask that question here. After all, we profess to know all about reps.

Don't feel insulted, but if you have any more questions regarding your gens, post pics or go to the gen forums. They will either help you or flame you.

It's all based on the feeling of the post and if you have contribute to the community in the past.

For as long as you have been a member, you might say that maybe you have been lurking rather then engaging.

Just m 2 bits.

Carry on, and good luck with both of your Subs.

R.P.

:g: