When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Airking Cn Vs. Tw?

manuel

Hi all!

A friend of mine wants to buy a rep for his eldest brother.

He knows i like reps and has asked me to recommend him the best airking out there, blue dial...

Asking the question who has the best airking would be stupid....

I just want to know (from your past experiences, hearings...) which version is best, the CN or the TW

Angus Version (presumibly from TW)

204845-702.jpg

Addie Lee version (I think his are from TW too)

204845-703.jpg

and finally Joshua version (his reps come from CN right?)

204845-704.jpg

I have heard that Joshua delivers well, furthermore he seems to have the blue airking in stock.

Thanks for your opinions.

pd: I know that silix sells a good airking rep, but my friend wants to have the watch with eta, not asian.

Go to silixprime.com for a good selection of blue Air-Kings with ETA movements. I have dealt with them for a couple of years and their Air-King was one of the first reps I bought. It's still in great shape and running well.

E-mail them after new year's for the availability of the model(s) you are interested in. They will get back to you in 24 hours or so and you can depend on what they tell you.

Go to silixprime.com for a good selection of blue Air-Kings with ETA movements. I have dealt with them for a couple of years and their Air-King was one of the first reps I bought. It's still in great shape and running well.

E-mail them after new year's for the availability of the model(s) you are interested in. They will get back to you in 24 hours or so and you can depend on what they tell you.

Whoa... that is http://silix-prime.com/

and given a choice, TW or CN, I will take TW 10 times out of 10.

Edited by olivia

Air-King is a terrific choice! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I bought mine from Silix two years ago. his current version does not have quite as good "Air-King" logo as mine. But the Air-King has been produced for a very long time, in many slightly different versions.

206096-504.jpg

206096-505.jpg