When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Got My First Rep Today

daeroc

well i got my first rep from rwg today. its a breitling navitimer with a leather strap and i have to say i am impressed. ive been picking away at it to find defects and i only found one thing i really dont like about it.. the strap!! but its ok cause i already have two new bobs on the way.

it also resets a little hard (is this common?), i feel like it might break but i wont reset often so that not too big of a problem. this watch is really nice at 28,800. i love just watching the seconds hand sweep around the watch. ive heard people say that the slide rule doesnt match up but i cant figure out how one of these works anyway so what the heck...

anyway just posting my thoughts on my first rep purchase from rwg (way better than my last one)

next im thinking ultimate planet ocean or a fiddy

well i got my first rep from rwg today. its a breitling navitimer with a leather strap and i have to say i am impressed. ive been picking away at it to find defects and i only found one thing i really dont like about it.. the strap!! but its ok cause i already have two new bobs on the way.

it also resets a little hard (is this common?), i feel like it might break but i wont reset often so that not too big of a problem. this watch is really nice at 28,800. i love just watching the seconds hand sweep around the watch. ive heard people say that the slide rule doesnt match up but i cant figure out how one of these works anyway so what the heck...

anyway just posting my thoughts on my first rep purchase from rwg (way better than my last one)

next im thinking ultimate planet ocean or a fiddy

One of my 7750 watches resets slightly hard. Just be gentle :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Try contacting Angus (Puretime) too, he has some replica Breitling straps that are virtually indistinguishable from the real thing!