When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another Shot. Now This Is Planet Ocean!

By-Tor

you know i finally have my dream "ultimate" chronomat and i still love this crazy omega that i never wanted in the first place :)

its my fav to

Thanks mate. Do you have the black or orange? I've been thinking about getting another in orange (must resist).

Thanks mate. Do you have the black or orange? I've been thinking about getting another in orange (must resist).

i ordered the orange bezel, i got a black one, with orange numbers. I got a replacment bezel and decided to keep the black. I like the orange understated numbers the nice pure white looks cool in the photos, but i like the dark dark black red - what i like abo ut the black bezel is it makes the dial feel like its 45mm the orange brings that dial size/ illusion/ profile down

i think there is alot to be said for that nice ticking eta - smooth, i really wanted that in a nice daydate but those reps when i tried to go there they weren't up to snuff. I have ALWAYS been a chronograph guy but this has turned me into a nice simple sweeping guy

In fact, i now want to get the steelfish which i hadn't before considered, cause i want another "super rep" with a cool sweep.