When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep Fiddy On Paneristi Forum

BWL

While someone's other watches are never a complete indication, I think given his collection and the boldness with which he posted those pics, he genuinely believed that he bought the real deal. I bet he's shocked to find out that it's a rep.

What a racket, eh? Spend 3k on a genuine E series PAM, throw it into a 150 rep case and then list it on ebay. $6k profit right there. You need to BUY THE SELLER, people!

Gen fiddy does not have bluish hue on crystal? I thought it had...

I'm not sure about the Fiddy, but I have a gen and I can tell you that some of the PAM reps overshoot the blueish tint. My crystal is very clear, almost disappears, but doesn't have a very blue hue at all.

Gen fiddy does not have bluish hue on crystal? I thought it had...

that´s the dead giveaway for the fiddy! there was a post on a gen watches board (i don´t remember which one) about that blueish hue, and three guys posted their fiddys, on none of them you could see this bluish hue... this bluish hue is wrong for a gen fiddy!

@ all

belive me, the guy knew what he has postet. just take a closer look at his reaction, it seems that he wants to cover that he got called out. i know every time someone gets scamed in the past, they do a big post and try to get that bastard by posting his name and the other stuff and trying to get help from other paneristis, here... nothing... he was only damn sure that he has a 100% rep... i mean even if you put a gen movement in it there is other stuff on which you can see that it is a fake...

best wishes

olreon

Nope, he hasn't bought the 3,000 rep.

He's a RWG forumer who posted the pics of the same watch 2-3 weeks ago on this forum. The original E-series mov't you see on those pics had been removed from his gen 113 (he apparently got bored with it) and installed into the rep Fiddy e0851 case. Everything but the mov't in that Fiddy of his, are rep parts.

I still don't get his logic, after being called on it on a rep forum, he goes off and posts it on a gen forum ?!

Stupid or simply reckless ?

cheers,

babola

Edited by babola

Nope, he hasn't bought the 3,000 rep.

He's a RWG forumer who posted the pics of the same watch 2-3 weeks ago on this forum. The original E-series mov't you see on those pics had been removed from his gen 113 (he apparently got bored with it) and installed into the rep Fiddy e0851 case. Everything but the mov't in that Fiddy of his, are rep parts.

I still don't get his logic, after being called on it on a rep forum, he goes off and posts it on a gen forum ?!

Stupid or simply reckless ?

cheers,

babola

I would say name him here so it's all out in the open...

We RWG (and other forum guys) get a bad rap because we like reps... Naming this idiot will set that opinion a bit straighter.

I'll go for dumb..

Though you'd think a guy with enough knowledge to swap movements and [censored] would know that the e0851-case would be an easy give-away.. ..and posting it in a gen forum like that, flaunting the back of the watch, he'd be called out.