When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ordering The 177h And Looking For A Cheaper Daily Beater, Any Recommendations?

beowolf

I have about a $450 budget, I am ordering the 177H from Josh and would like to have a obviously cheaper but nice companion to this watch.

Any Ideas?

The 177h(rep) is a fine daily beater......... But if UR looking for the ULTIMATE beater a Seiko 007 Yao mod would do the trick!

Stay harcore :victory: :victory: :victory: !

Ultra

I have about a $450 budget, I am ordering the 177H from Josh and would like to have a obviously cheaper but nice companion to this watch.

Any Ideas?

If I was in your position I would go for the Davidsen version. He has a wonderful feedback and I have not heard about a single quality problem or other technical weaknesses. It is not so expensive that you will have to treat it like a gen Patek or so, so you should be able to wear it at most occasions.

For the remaining budget I would buy a Casio G-shock, which I would use for the really hard activities such as swimming some types of sports. I have had one for 15 years and it is impossible to break it.

With this you will get a very nice rep which will last very long and you will get the best possible beater.