When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Advice For Half-noobe On Po's

PACK

Ok..first of all I'm hooked...and am starting to tell myself this is the last purchase..each time a make one, but I dont see it coming to an end...I just got my 42m PO rubber strap (excellent)... and am looking at the 42mm PO with the SS band...Andrew, (who is the best) has a SS Swiss ETA Movement 2824-2 4-th Gen for $110 US more than an Asian Automatic 21J...the Swiss has AR Coating on Sapphire Glass while Asian has Synthetic Sapphire...My question is it it worth the extra for the 4th with Swiss movement? Im aware that there are purest here that go only for the top of the line...keep in mind that altough heavly invested Im still a noobie, but don't mind spending the extra cash if the value is there...thanks for everyones advice and although I seldom post you guys are a tremendous help in what ifromation I get from your posts.

Thanks...

Pack

In the case of the 42mm PO, I suggest going for the swiss eta version, as the asian version is an inferior rep. The case/crystal/bracelet is different. His 45mm asian has the same case as the swiss and is a nice option.

pack,

The first thing you did was to acquire the 20mm Omega rubber strap? Gen? At this particular point or minute, there are no correct 20mm omega rubber straps that fits the 4th gen, 5th gen P.O except the gen retailing at $250. Where did you get your rubber?

//Cheers

P.S Welcome to the site. I suggest as well going for the ETA movement as they will be around if you need parts.

pack,

The first thing you did was to acquire the 20mm Omega rubber strap? Gen? At this particular point or minute, there are no correct 20mm omega rubber straps that fits the 4th gen, 5th gen P.O except the gen retailing at $250. Where did you get your rubber?

//Cheers

P.S Welcome to the site. I suggest as well going for the ETA movement as they will be around if you need parts.

except vmena's PO straps of course for $54 shipped!