When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

44 Mm Fiddy Junior

AlexLeGrande

i actually really like the looks of it....if it truly is going to be released by panerai (according to trusty's description), even better. anybody have a clue the story on this one (ie. will it / has it been released)?

super cool looking watch...mini-me Fiddy! Definitely fantasy though...there's no gen 44mm Fiddy

Several dealers show the 44mm domed crystal Pam 1950 junior fantasy watch... paul at Wo-mart, and Trusty, to name two. Any member own any of this? How do they compare with the 47mm fiddy ..... I know, aside from 3mm smaller. I am particularly interested in the domed crystal.

Wow! Very nice looking watch. For me, not so interested in having a perfect replica of an gen. but rather enjoying the design as such, I think it is the perfect PAM. I have been looking at the 1950 for a long time. I like the vintage looks of the 1950 but what holds me back is that I am concerned with the size, it might simply be too big for my taste. Now if I can get it in "regular size" I think it is perfect. I only have to issue. Firstly, on 127 the crystal apparantly could explode, is there any risk that the same might happen on this one? And secondly, the cannon pin is too short. Does that only affect the looks, or is there also a risk that the arms might fall off?

Any qualified assessments of this by some of the real experts here on the forum I guess would be very appreciated by many of us here. Any further info is appreciated.

Several dealers show the 44mm domed crystal Pam 1950 junior fantasy watch... paul at Wo-mart, and Trusty, to name two. Any member own any of this? How do they compare with the 47mm fiddy ..... I know, aside from 3mm smaller. I am particularly interested in the domed crystal.

If you decide to buy one, it would be nice if you post some pictures. Also if you find out more about it, it would be appreciated if you post it here. I have tried to find the watch at other shops buy only found one more. On Andrews page he writes that Panerai will launch this model but I have not found any information about that so I am not it is correct. Which is a shame. I would seriously consider buying a gen if it was available.