When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Dj

dude82

Hi,

Was about to pull the trigger on this datejust offered by Josh. Since i am new here and dont know much about rolex replicas could someone please comment on the accuracy of the watch..as to how good is it when compared to the genuine..would it be able to pass of as a gen...If another dealer has a better replica of the same please do let me know

Thanks,

iD

http://watchwindersworld.com/rdjmt10052-wh...8362-p-770.html

Considering that I just spent $500 building a TT Frankenjust and I still don't have a band with solid gold mid-links (I'm currently wearing the watch with a dark brown leather strap), I'd have to figure it's not a bad deal if you want a band with solid gold mid-links. The DJ is a fairly easy watch to copy, so you really shouldn't have any problems there.

Considering that I just spent $500 building a TT Frankenjust and I still don't have a band with solid gold mid-links (I'm currently wearing the watch with a dark brown leather strap), I'd have to figure it's not a bad deal if you want a band with solid gold mid-links. The DJ is a fairly easy watch to copy, so you really shouldn't have any problems there.

Still could someone point out the flaws that are there on the watch..Im not really an expert or even close to being one.

Thanks,

iD

The biggest differences between a gen DJ and a rep are going to be small differences in sizes of parts and that they aren't interchangeable. A rep case won't be the exact same size as a gen, typically a mm larger, rep crown is maybe slightly smaller. Gen dials are slightly smaller than rep dials. Stuff like that. But w/o a pair of calipers, who can tell the diff just by looking at a gen and a rep side by side. They're slightly different, but when a reps on your wrist, no one's gonna know for sure without a closer inspection.

The biggest differences between a gen DJ and a rep are going to be small differences in sizes of parts and that they aren't interchangeable. A rep case won't be the exact same size as a gen, typically a mm larger, rep crown is maybe slightly smaller. Gen dials are slightly smaller than rep dials. Stuff like that. But w/o a pair of calipers, who can tell the diff just by looking at a gen and a rep side by side. They're slightly different, but when a reps on your wrist, no one's gonna know for sure without a closer inspection.

Thanks alot for your input...what about the date mag on the rep