When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wouldnt it be nice a rep of this?

mrnixon

I just saw that the RWC has launched their interpretation of the old panerai for the egyptian nany.

http://www.retrospectwatch.com/1954.html

IMHO the original one is one of the most beautiful divers watches ever made.

See the original here:

http://orologi.forumfree.net/?t=8369879&st=0

You will have to scroll down a little.

Wouldnt it be nice if Davidsen or any of the other quality rep manufacturers made a rep of this one? I would be the first in line to buy one.

I agree with you. I think 47mm is probably too big for me. On the pictures I think the 1950 is one of the nicest Panerais with its more vintage look, but I am also concerned with the sizi. I think it will simply be to big for me. Unfortunately I have not been able to try one on since they are not particularly common as gen so my opinion is totally based on wrist shots. The nicest would be if one of the rep manufacturers made a rep but in mini version around 44-45mm as the regular 111 etc.

I agree - it's a great looking piece but also feel it will sit in the 47mm box with the others that are just too big to wear every day.

For

hello,

i think, the time has come that this one shows up as an rep with 1:1 casing and angelus 8 day movement!

just kidding, of course with the standart 6497 movement...

I think it would sell pretty well actually. At least if they make it in scale 0.8:1 At full size I think it would simply be too large. Even a 127 turns some people off due to its size and go around with something 1 cm larger on your wrist would probably look rather strange.

hello,

i think, the time has come that this one shows up as an rep with 1:1 casing and angelus 8 day movement!

just kidding, of course with the standart 6497 movement...

what is the problem???

angelus movement is a simple movement... why should asians not make a copy of this movement?

because they haven