When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

(RT) Watch Polls

Pugwash

I told RT I would look after his new watch section for him, but because people keep posting polls even though the polls are over, it is impossible to manage. Please, please stop posting polls. We've had the results and Jay is making decisions based on those results.

The latest request was for posts about watches, not polls. A poll will not show if anyone has commented recently as it will show the latest vote. This makes it impossible to track the posts and any discussions, meaning I've been unable to maintain any sort of active presence there.

Please stop voting in the polls as all you do is bump the post as unread, making more recent discussions disappear under a pile of votes.

Once we're back on track, we can return to making comments on the watches and maybe Admin will even turn the 'show new posts' feature back on for this subforum. :D

Option to post polls in this forum has been removed. Forum added to 'New posts'-search and will show new post when you click 'Show new posts'.

Thank goodness. Seems that is a poll for everything :bangin: Glad to see that this option is gone.

Thank goodness. Seems that is a poll for everything :bangin: What is your favorite watch? What country are you from? Who is your favorite dealer? When do you scratch you [censored] in the morning, first thing, or late in the afternoon? Glad to see that this option is gone.