When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Softech Watch

TeeJay

This is the same as a watch I bought the summer before last. Mine is still packed away from when I moved, but I thought I'd post a pic of it. Mine was purchassed from a rather shady character in a Merc, and if I recall, I paid

If you plan to share any pics, please post them in the first place.

??

Sorry, I don't understand...

Those are pictures of the model of watch I was discussing. As I said, mine is still in storage, so I am not going to go digging it out just to take a picture of it to post. I will post pictures of my watch at some point in the future, but thought that picture would be acceptable to get the discussion going. I saw you did not make a similar comment to the OP of the Urwerk 201 thread, but I guess you liked that watch :rolleyes:

Nup no good, that leads to and airport parking site in England :blink:

Ken

Really? That is really weird :blink::blink: Oh well, I'll try and dig the watch out of storage tomorrow to get some pictures of it. A quick Google of the make will show that they are not high-end watches by any stretch of the imagination, but, they are quite nice as cheap beaters. Sorry for the confusion.

Gotcha :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Although a digital is not really my cup of tea, I know RichardUK likes these types of watches though.

Ken

Fantastic :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I have to admit, I prefer analogue to digital, but this was a real 'back-alley-style' purchase, and for the price, I wasn't going to grumble. I wasn't too surprized when the inside of the bracelet started to tarnish, but I bought a black waterproof deployment strap which went really nicely with the dial. I liked the strap so much, that when I bought my father in law a watch for christmas of that year (I forget the make, but think Panerai Base without the crown guard) I bought another of the straps to put on it before I wrapped it, and he was really pleased with it. I'm planning on getting him a decent rep Panerai Base either for his birthday or christmas this year :yeah: Back to the Softech... Nice watch, excellent 'indiglow' night light, and a stopwatch and alarm. Can't compete with reps in terms of style, but compared to some of the low-end watches, and for the price, I didn't think it was too shabby. :victory: