When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch stuck in customs

LeGambleur

That is a nightmare. I'm not sure you can really win with customs in any country, don't know anyway about Sweden obviously.

[Joking] Perhaps you could get it mixed up with something else you bought in China recently [/Joking] :animal_rooster:

Otherwise if it doesn't actually make it through customs, perhaps that depends on the arrangement with the dealer. Perhaps this kind of counts as it not making it through. I don't know what Ruby's deal is.

Commiserations anyway.

I sent a letter to the posst office explaining what it was (well... sort of... ) and today i got it delivered to my door. The delivery girl even woke me up.

It was a 036 from Ruby. Excellent watch with the thick crown and no recessed pin issue. The only thing i can complain about is the non existing lume on the dial, hands glow like a torch though. The question is: who do i turn to in Europe for a relume?

Will be back with a photo review later this evening or this weekend depending on work load.

Happy days!

I've been in the same situation 2 weeks ago (Angus BCE and PAM) and paypal bill worked. I'd pay around $150 (custom duty and VAT) and I was happy because I get my watches....

@kiki_hr What shipping company was it ?

BTW, FedEx just informed me that they lost track of my package (my new 111h from king) :bangin: It departed from paris 7 days ago, but never arrived here ... :g:

bye,

Ivan