When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Check out this PAM111H

pete2528ca

Hey gang.

I just recieved this PAM111H today. It is my fourth Panerai ordered, and the second I still own. I am very happy with it, and to be honest think its much nicer looking than my fiddy. I purchased it from a non forum dealer, and if anyone is interested, pm me and I can pass on the info, but I don't think its fair to put the name of dealer on here. The watch shipped to me from China to Ontario Canada in five days.

Let me know what you think of it. It has the Swiss ETA movement with swan neck.

Pietro

213615-16182.jpg

213615-16183.jpg

213615-16184.jpg

Looks really nice!!! Is the cannon pin issue fixed? I can't tell from the photos? Also, is the dial C3 lumed? The font on the dial looks nicer than in the past. And the movement is the current H/I Swiss movement in all of the REPs. I hope one day they'll correct the OFFICINE PANERAI lettering.

Nice watch. I have a few just like it!!

The cannon pin looks like it is correct. Hard to tell from the picture but I'd say it is correct.

I don't think so... my Opera browser has a zoom feature and I looks like the standard recessed CP. Nice watch nontheless...

well, the lume is awesome, no problems there. the two things that [censored] me off are first, the swiss made sitting way too close to the six, and the antishock spring is the wrong one. it seems that most of the 111H out there have the novodiac antishock and not the incabloc (thanks to vaccum for clearing that up). both items are made by incabloc ( www.incabloc.ch ) but the standard is the more accurate.

pietro