When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TOG purchase

Time Keeper

Hello all, I am in the market for a SS Turn-O-Graph with white or blue dial, for which reason I contacted Josh. He explained that he is unable to find any good quality SS TOG and therefore won't sell them, and I am trying to avoid the TT for obvious reasons. Lim888 saw one of my inquiries and offered to sell me his TOG/white dial with the 2836-2 movement. He sent these pictures for my viewing which looks fairly good to me. Please look them over and give me your opinion and point out any obvious flaws so I can make an educated decision. Thanks for your help

post-5500-1173483706_thumb.jpg

post-5500-1173483691_thumb.jpg

If the price is right, go for it.

I'm not aware of any glaring faults on that watch. You might try to find a gen to compare it with- check one of the sites that sells gens. The only thing that comes to mind is the printing of the numbers on the bezel. But I'm not a Turn-o-graph expert.

Thanks guys for your input. I requested some specific info from Lim88 to which I received vague responses, and so I replied request clarification and have not heard from him since (Interesting and suspicious behavior). Therefore I have decided to go with Josh's 14k warped jubilee version of the TOG. I