When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franck Mueller Ladies Conquistador

Happy T

This being my first attempt at taking any kind of pictures of a watch will be evident. I'm a total newb at this and over the past several weeks have ordered ummmmmm, a few..... yea, thats it, a few reps and of course the first one to arrive is one I ordered for the wife. :rolleyes: One things for sure, I'm pretty sure shes going to be happy when she gets home from work today..... which might mean I'll be happy too. ;)

Bought this from Josh. Ordered it on the 19th...shipped on the 22nd... received today April 5. It is a SS FM Ladies Conquistador with a white dial and silver markers. I'm hoping the pictures I took will be halfway decent to show off the beauty of this watch. It is, IMO, simple and elegant. My wife is not a fan of bling bling and we found that a lot of the ladies reps have a bunch of the faux diamond thing going on. IMO they look fake.... ummmm, well, I guess they are fake but you know what I mean.

The SS on this watch looked good. I wasn't crazy about the bracelet as it felt flimsy but for all I know could be what a ladies bracelet should be. I don't wear them very often. :whistling: One thing I had mentioned to another board member is I can see this watch making its way to a nice light colored leather strap in the future. Its 24mm and the dial looks pretty darn good. I haven't put it under a magnifyer yet but I don't think many people will be doing that either.

The movement is the Swiss ETA 2671-2. The second hand glides very smoothly. The screw down crown felt firm and setting the date and time was equally firm. I'm not sure if firm is the term I'm looking for.... what I'm trying to say is that setting the date/time did not feel loose or rough but very smooth.

The engraving on the back case is IMO ok. Not great, not bad.... OK. The picture I took will make it look real bad and trust me... its not as bad as the picture would have you believe. When you put it in perspective, that this is a $250 dollar rep, its exactly what I would expect.

IMO, a very nice watch that I'm sure will bring a smile to her face and hopefully sidetrack her long enough for me to stash all the other reps coming. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

19751-2546.jpg

19751-2547.jpg

19751-2548.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I just got one fro my wife also.

Beautifual watch.

The links are a real pain to take off and shorten..

My wife is petite so I had to take out half the links.

Lord - Josh must be doing very well indeed, I just bought this from him for my Mother. It will go nicely with her:

Chanel J-12

Cartier Tank

Burberry

LOL

Bill

PS: Nothing but gens for my wife - that's all I need!

• 5 weeks later...