When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EU/Ger members: where do you get your watches serviced?

Guest greeetz

Guest greeetz

Hi everybody,

title says it all. Unforunately finepics isn't available at the moment (@mark: hope to see you back soon :) )

looking for a contact for service idealy in germany.

what's your expierence, guys?

Cheers,

greeetz

Hi everybody,

title says it all. Unforunately finepics isn't available at the moment (@mark: hope to see you back soon :) )

looking for a contact for service idealy in germany.

what's your expierence, guys?

Cheers,

greeetz

I too would be interested in finding someone for servicing in the EU as Finepics and Palp seem to be out of action..

I'm considering taking the Timezone course so I can service my own watches. Maybe this would be a good idea for someone in Germany.

I would be your first customer ;-)

It's a pain in the *** her in EU where I am.

I tried several by phone and mentionned "nice ETA blabla, but not gen"...none would touch them.

As my PO was a [censored] to size, I even went to a low profile watch shop and the girl wanted to keep the watch for the day before she ask her "watchmaker" to remove links...

I ran away.

I could offer the service of a watchmake I know in Madrid but jot for movement servicing/reparation, swapping movements, dials, crowns... no cosmetic work.

That sounds good but unfortunatley doesnt entirely take care of my needs, I'm looking to get a SMP chrono relumed and an ETA datewheel fitted. It looks as though I will have to shoulder the customs risk and send it to The Zigmeister....but thank you for the offer of service. :thumbsupsmileyanim: .

regards

steppen