When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I hate my Regatta

shultzie

:yuk:

so I am turning to the members to show me how to love it.

Show me some strap combos that work with this watch - rubber? black carbon weave? dayglo silicon? anything?

or the watch has to go...

:please:

Damn Shultzie..don't say that because I have the upgraded one on the way from Josh...which is why I sold my 024. I figured I'd like the dial and polished case better. Now I might regret that...Old man's watch :o Seriously I gave throught to using one of my SS bracelets, but that might be overbearing. I found even with the 024 rubber seemed to work best.

Damn Shultzie..don't say that because I have the upgraded one on the way from Josh...which is why I sold my 024. I figured I'd like the dial and polished case better. Now I might regret that...Old man's watch :o Seriously I gave throught to using one of my SS bracelets, but that might be overbearing. I found even with the 024 rubber seemed to work best.

Sorry Steve - I loved it in the pics.

Fine watch, keeps great time, chrono resets perfect...

I just look in my watchbox and see it and it just doesn't do it for me

but with the right strap?

What didn't you like about it, the dial? I mean I understand I have watches that I just don't wear often..liked them for a while but then the feeling went away...God if i was buying gens do you think I would ever be happy?

That's the nice thing about this hobby...get to try everything once...well almost.

Sorry Steve - I loved it in the pics.

Fine watch, keeps great time, chrono resets perfect...

I just look in my watchbox and see it and it just doesn't do it for me

but with the right strap?

Honestly, if the dial doesn't sing back to you - sell it and buy one that does...no strap/bracelet combo will fix the fact, sorry...at least that's the case with me.

If it doesn't get worn and doesn't get an equal share of your "wrist time"...than I call it an 'orphan'...why wasting the watchbox space :)

cheers,

babola

Edited by babola

Honestly, if the dial doesn't sing back to you - sell it and buy one that does...no strap/bracelet combo will fix the fact, sorry...at least that's the case with me.

If it doesn't get worn and doesn't get an equal share of your "wrist time"...than I call it an 'orphan'...why wasting the watchbox space :)

cheers,

babola

Very true Babola..One man's misfit watch is another's treasure

@V - if YOU can't make this watch work then I may as well give up...you were my one hope. My Obi-Wan

cheers,

babola

I know it B - but I figured I'd reach out in desperation cuz of course I want to like it. I guess its relegated to Oliver or Annie (or Leela?) status. Poor orphan

@SteveG - I can't even qualify what i don't like about it...I just don't. Its no one thing...its the package.

Thanks all for the reality check - much as I don't want to face it!

• 3 weeks later...
@V - if YOU can't make this watch work then I may as well give up...you were my one hope. My Obi-Wan

I know it B - but I figured I'd reach out in desperation cuz of course I want to like it. I guess its relegated to Oliver or Annie (or Leela?) status. Poor orphan

@SteveG - I can't even qualify what i don't like about it...I just don't. Its no one thing...its the package.

Thanks all for the reality check - much as I don't want to face it!

Hi!

I have a 253 and I love it!!!! Do you want to get rid of yours? I'll adopt it for the right price...How old is it? Was it bought from Joshua? Hardly used? In brand new form?

You have pictures? That is, if you wanna give t up! I hate for it not to be enjoyed and put in storage!!!

Thanks

Hi!

I have a 253 and I love it!!!! Do you want to get rid of yours? I'll adopt it for the right price...How old is it? Was it bought from Joshua? Hardly used? In brand new form?

You have pictures? That is, if you wanna give t up! I hate for it not to be enjoyed and put in storage!!!

Thanks

LOL - lotsa questions Hike -

see herehttp://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?act=fi...&pid=221530

took decent pics last nite and will post later on the fs thread