When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Check out my new YACHTMASTER

EuroTimez

Just wanted to share one of my reps with you guys.

What do you think? Any flaws?

Ow and i have a question for the experts often when ordering Yachtmasters, they never have a serialnr on the bracelet, is this normal for the this rep. And the clicks is usually 60 only, sucks. Got a 120 clicks twice.

post-935-1144308946.jpg

post-935-1144308962.jpg

post-935-1144308978.jpg

Just wanted to share one of my reps with you guys.

What do you think? Any flaws?

Ow and i have a question for the experts often when ordering Yachtmasters, they never have a serialnr on the bracelet, is this normal for the this rep. And the clicks is usually 60 only, sucks. Got a 120 clicks twice.

the swiss made and ticks look off, other than that looking good to me, Im not expert just comparing it to my rep and gens

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

Why don't you pay to be a dealer before trying to advertise your watches. If you want to be cheap and avoid this forums fees for being a dealer go back to the old RWG, I am sure no one will mind your bulls*** posts there. Please delete your post or I am sure a mod would be happy to do it for you.

Well I need to add that we have spoken about paying dealer fees, so as long as you realise that the free adds finnish as soon as I throw the switch it might be an idea to pay up <_<

Ken