When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WHat do you think of this strap?

V

Yes I agrewith trunk prety much cool. Jus an idea or suggestion If I were you I were use ivory thread instead of white :)

White looks a little hard for this kind leather and colour. ut the stitches are quite goog

Good work :) I loved

Thanks guys..

@ delta: THis is not made by Aaron but by me :)

It took me some time to do it.. but I think I chose the most difficult stitching so I can forgive 1-2 small mistakes I can see myself.

@ panera: I know the white is a bit harsh... You are right.. But I don;t have any other thread at the moment except white and black :)

Yes I agrewith trunk prety much cool. Jus an idea or suggestion If I were you I were use ivory thread instead of white :)

White looks a little hard for this kind leather and colour. ut the stitches are quite goog

Good work :) I loved

Same here V, they look very nice,but, probably will look 'better', less hard on the eyes, once you are able to get softer colors for the thread.

Same here V, they look very nice,but, probably will look 'better', less hard on the eyes, once you are able to get softer colors for the thread.

Well at least it makes the stitching stand out and i guess as panera said it is quite good.. because a medium stitched strap in high contrast looks awful :)

are the stitches big? or the thread big?

maybe its the white, but something is throwing me off.

Its hard to tell cause its a photo

The thread is a bit thicker than the HKTAN straps you have (It is though same as MP and Strapmasters)..

The white is probably very contrasting.. I think it would have been perfect with off-white/tan thread :)