When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Asian 7750, 9 6 3 layout

piratedzeus

Hey, about to order a black Navi with this layout from Trevor... and as always I am nothing but worried!

I know that Pug's 9 6 3 Navi died after about 1 week... anyone else had bad experiences?

I know that the extra gears are only in use when the chrono is in use... what do you think about this? Do you dare to use it?

Hey, about to order a black Navi with this layout from Trevor... and as always I am nothing but worried!

I know that Pug's 9 6 3 Navi died after about 1 week... anyone else had bad experiences?

I know that the extra gears are only in use when the chrono is in use... what do you think about this? Do you dare to use it?

The dial shift is not the weak link. Not only does the minute totalizer only move when in chrono mode, it only operates once a minute to move the minute counter.

Nope, and I wouldn't use my bad navi as a reason not to get one as the replacement is solid. Fart timing? Sure. It can handle it.

My defective movement was just one of those things, and as with every defective movement I've seen from a dealer, it happened in its first week and was replaced.

As long as you are aware of the potential problems with these movements, I would get the watch and enjoy it.

I have 3 Daytonas that have the same movement. One is 2 years old and runs perfectly. I do not use the chrono often, but it has always worked when I have. The only one that caused trouble was the last, which I got last month. It just stopped running on day 3. The dealer (Joshua) told me to return it to his watchmaker in China and it arrived back less than 2 weeks later, very well wrapped and looking exactly the way I sent it -- except that it works again.

i bought a TT navi and the hour counter kept moving even when i didn't use the chrono function. i sent it back of course. will get it back this week and check again. too bad i only realised that this movement had issues after i got the watch. should have read more on rwg. lol will stay away from most chronos now. less moving parts less likely to get problems. imho.