When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Double AR Group Run 2 CLOSED

I would have three to do most likely... how soon do you need them. Two are on the way. I have a PM to flavor flav checking with him as well. If I don't get this run, no big deal, I will catch the next one. Thanks for the info as I have a few PAMs I want done as well.

With Pug's situation in mind, let's aim for getting all crystals in the mail to the US by April 1. Flav will turn the crystals around in one day. For paypal payments I need an extra week to receive the check from paypal anyhow.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With Pug's situation in mind, let's aim for getting all crystals in the mail to the US by April 1. Flav will turn the crystals around in one day.

Or count me out this run. It'll be very difficult for me to get anything done before April 1.

What's your timeframe, then ? Does "the first week of April" suit you? That's fine with me. If paypal payments are made in advance, everything should line up.

I really don't want my house move to cause problems for your AR run, but I'll be in Scotland from April 2 onwards. If I pack my crystal press in my hand luggage, I can be set up on the 3rd to pop crystals. On the 4th or 5th, all our boxes arrive and I'll be snowed under.

If people can mail me their watches to my new address before I get there, I may be able to make a post office run to pick up any packages that don't fit in our letterbox on the 2nd or 3rd, but I'm moving to a town of 600 inhabitants without a post office and Mrs Pugwash is the only driver. I'll be at the mercy of others.

Maybe I'm just trying to do too much.

Would you offer this service on a regular basis, in the future ?

I am asking coz I have some watches in the mail right now that could need some AR.

thanks

I think there's a good chance we'll have enough demand for a 3rd run. Beyond that, it's just a question of demand. I'd like to do a single-sided-only run for one of my crystals also, but I'm not sure sufficient demand exists for that.

Brian,

could you put me for 1 crystal in the run 2?

If so, please count me in.

I think there's a good chance we'll have enough demand for a 3rd run. Beyond that, it's just a question of demand. I'd like to do a single-sided-only run for one of my crystals also, but I'm not sure sufficient demand exists for that.

I have a couple few of each single and double sided that I would like to get done so there are some for the future!