When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Navtimer from Trevor on RWI

notguilty

.**Painted the subdial hands black.**Cant wait to get AR on this baby.

What type of paint did you use? Latex or oil ? Modelers paint?

Did you have any trouble leveling the paint ?

Looks great with sub dials painted, they deffinately stand out better.

JKT

.**Painted the subdial hands black.**Cant wait to get AR on this baby.

What type of paint did you use? Latex or oil ? Modelers paint?

Did you have any trouble leveling the paint ?

Looks great with sub dials painted, they deffinately stand out better.

JKT

I used a Reynolds Permanent Marker pen...

thats a gen strap? Looks too good on that strap, and when u get the ar done - its gonna be a killer!!

I wish our dealers could offer ar-coating before shipping for a extra price. I would definately pay extra for that!

the strap is a rep! one of the new breeds that just came out.its gorgeous.and they have started offering double coated AR on the BCE and BSFs so hopefully they will add it to all breitlings in the future...

the strap is a rep! one of the new breeds that just came out.its gorgeous.and they have started offering double coated AR on the BCE and BSFs so hopefully they will add it to all breitlings in the future...

I thought the ones that joshua and andrew have are AR coated. I'm looking to get the blue face and with all the research i did Ar was mentioned in both advertisements.

Wow, the strap fooled me! Hmm are they releasing any croc straps of that quality soon? :)

I'm not so sure. I think the BCE is double AR, the Davidsen Pams are single inside coated AR, and these 'light AR's are nothing but some sort of tint on the inside of the crystal, they have no anti-reflective properties what so ever. My navitimer reflects like a mirror, there is some sort of pale blue tint compared to a standard crystal, but not anti-reflective in any way.