When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Andrew Tracking Number

itseme

????

I ordered a piece from 'Trusty' 3 weeks ago. No tracking.. no shipping notice... no nothing.

When I emailed him concerning the delay he emailed back and simply said he would let me know when it is shipped??????????????

Maybe Andrew is busy with other projects?

Andrew and Josh are usually very responcive but i would imagine Fed ex is not his usual method and since he does not ship them (his suppliers do), he probably is at the mercy of how they can get to fed ex etc. Most are done EMS.

I would not worry with these boys. they will get it done.

Hi

I've ordered a sub a week ago from andrew. I still dont have the tracking number. I ask him and he told me that it alway take a time till he will get fedex tracking number. But i ordered a WEEK ago. How long do you normaly wait for a fedex tracking number?

And i read, that sometimes andrew *****************************************************

Greets

Hey. You should really edit your Post as to Andrew's shipping methods!!! Please don't spoil it for the rest of us :wounded1:

Do not worry about your tracking. Andrew says on his site under the FAQ section that if your watch has not been delivered after 21 days, contact him and he will investigate. The quickest I have had a watch from Andrew was 9 Days. The longest wait was 4 weeks. Relax... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hey. You should really edit your Post as to Andrew's shipping methods!!! Please don't spoil it for the rest of us :wounded1:

Do not worry about your tracking. Andrew says on his site under the FAQ section that if your watch has not been delivered after 21 days, contact him and he will investigate. The quickest I have had a watch from Andrew was 9 Days. The longest wait was 4 weeks. Relax... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The quickest for me was 4 days. The longest is, hmm... not yet arrived since more than that ;-)

Shill out.

Hi

I've ordered a sub a week ago from andrew. I still dont have the tracking number. I ask him and he told me that it alway take a time till he will get fedex tracking number. But i ordered a WEEK ago. How long do you normaly wait for a fedex tracking number?

And i read, that sometimes andrew will ship the watch inside a toy (customs issue). Did you already received a watch inside a toy?

Greets

you already have contact with Andrew.....unless you don't trust what he told you, why are you worry ?

is it really matter if your watch is in a toy or in a can of jelly?

r e l a x