When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just got my new Inge

teddy boy

I just got my new inge, white face, non-chrono. It is a very substantial watch. I'm absolutely thrilled and would like to thank all those who helped me with my Inge vs. Mark XV internal debate. I think I picked the right watch (although the Mark XV is also a great watch) because I don't have anything remotely like this in my collection. It's big and heavy and appears substantial on my wrist. The quality appears excellent, the only concern is the length of the bracelet. I only had to take out one link whereas normally I would have to take two. Although the bracelet length obviously wasn't a problem for me, it could be for people with large wrists as I consider my wrists to be average or a little less than average in diameter.

I'll post pictures if I'm able to use my wife's digital camera well enough that you can actually tell what I'm photographing.

Needless to say, I'm a happy boy!

I hadn't seen the white dial Ingy, but your posting and one other prompted me to look for it on one of the dealer's Web sites.

Does a white dial Ingy actually exist in the gen?

I have a white dial Overseas, which I love, but a white dial Inge almost doesn't seem right, because it's a bad ass MF watch.

By all means post pics.

I just got my new inge, white face, non-chrono. It is a very substantial watch. I'm absolutely thrilled and would like to thank all those who helped me with my Inge vs. Mark XV internal debate. I think I picked the right watch (although the Mark XV is also a great watch) because I don't have anything remotely like this in my collection. It's big and heavy and appears substantial on my wrist. The quality appears excellent, the only concern is the length of the bracelet. I only had to take out one link whereas normally I would have to take two. Although the bracelet length obviously wasn't a problem for me, it could be for people with large wrists as I consider my wrists to be average or a little less than average in diameter.

I'll post pictures if I'm able to use my wife's digital camera well enough that you can actually tell what I'm photographing.

Needless to say, I'm a happy boy!

I'm not surprised. I've got the Inge chrono and it's a great, certain in my top 3 or so in terms of quality and accuracy. To me 42mm is also a "just-right" size.

Wear it well, just remember to store it upside down now and then so the oil can circulate. :lol:

I hadn't seen the white dial Ingy, but your posting and one other prompted me to look for it on one of the dealer's Web sites.

Does a white dial Ingy actually exist in the gen?

I have a white dial Overseas, which I love, but a white dial Inge almost doesn't seem right, because it's a bad ass MF watch.

By all means post pics.

White dial exists in a mid-size Gen for now. My guess is not to distant future they will have it also in 42mm.

The white dial a few dealers carry looks nice...

Edited by pizzanooo

White dial exists in a mid-size Gen for now. My guess is not to distant future they will have it also in 42mm.

The white dial a few dealers carry looks nice...

I took some pictures of the inge, they're good enough that you can probably tell that it's a watch. If I didn't tell you which watch and asked you to name it, you'd have a slightly better chances of correctly identifying the winning lottery numbers before the drawing. My wife is grading papers right now and maybe all weekend. When she's finished, she agreed to take some pictures for me. TIn her mind, this confirms her opinion regarding my mental stability.