When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Louis Vuitton LV 277 from "Andrew"

sulone88

I received my LV 277 from Andrew today. This was my first purchase from the dealers on this forum. I ordered this on Sun 3/25 and it was at my post office yesterday 4/3. I picked it up today 4/4. I snapped some quick shots, I'll try to take some better shots this weekend. If anyone knows where I can get some quality shots of the gen LV, I'll try to do a side by side comparison. I tried the LV site but it really doesn

post-6023-1189555849_thumb.jpg

post-6023-1189556695_thumb.jpg

Really nice piece of watch ! It's been a long time I've been wondering about buying one. That day may come :thumbsupsmileyanim:

True regarding leather straps : all I got ith any of my reps where just very bad. Anyway, I always like to choose a new one, as I'm a real fan of leather goods :D For the LV, it seems the shape is a bit special. But if you look for a strap without stitching, you'll be able to resize it on the edges and adapt it to the watch. I would go for an alligator/alligator grain one, that's definitely the best dress for this piece.

But I must say, it does not look so cheap on the pics. Regaring the plastic look, it will probably change with the time and get more "used".

Be careful with the date setting, pay attention on the advices given to set up the 7750 movement (look at the FAQs)

I look forward to see other shots, especially the side engraving (that's pretty rare on reps, most of the time you just get a poor laser etching).

Nice choice !