When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

***Pics*** IWC 3717 & Mark XV

eunomians

Well, I was taking some pics today and I decided to take a few snaps of my small but pretty IWC collection.

I only have 2 IWC watches, but they are exquisite examples IMHO.

-----------------------------------------

The point of these pics is to bring back the good ol' days of drooling over watches.

Pics, pics and more pics.

Less talking, less complaining.

More fine watches, more simple enjoyment.

Afterall, this is what this hobby is all about!

------------------------------------

PS. This post goes in conjunction with this one: http://www.rwg.cc/members/V72-Daytona-pics-t23960.html

------------------------------------

ENJOY!!!

229249-12534.jpg

229249-12535.jpg

229249-12536.jpg

229249-12537.jpg

229249-12538.jpg

229249-12539.jpg

I forgot to mention that the Mark XV has been modded:

- Genuine dial

- Genuine hands

- Genuine crown + tube

Perhaps one day, the 3717 can be modded with an OEM 7750 and proper day/date wheel font!

And both watch crystal scould benefit from AR coating... But these watches are hot as is.

Nice photos. Beautiful watches...that is for sure.

For me, I love my Pilot Chrono way more than the Mark.

For one reason or another I have never really like the squared off hour hand on the Mark.

The 3717 on the other hand is IMO perhaps the cleanest looking and most perfect dial, and case (and bracelet) of ANY watch out there. But of course... that is what makes us all 'tick'... different strokes, etc.

Wear them well.

Has any one who has received thier Pilot Chronos been disappointed? I think not.

And oh yea...These ARE the Good Ol' days!!!!

Guest chronomat123

Eu--

Been following your posts for a while now. Gotta say, you keep it fun and interesting; wish there were more guys like you here. We've got similar taste, too-- love that GMT 1675 you built and REALLY love the 3717.

I'm in between buying the new Breitling Chronomat Evolution Ultimate and the 3717. I guess you'd recommend the 3717? I just wish the 3717 had real AR, but now, thanks to Chieftang's AR runs, I guess it's possible to have a 3717 with AR.

I would indeed recommend the 3717 :D A little AR coating would only be an added bonus to an otherwise lovely watch.

I do like the Chronomat Evolution, but the strange simplicity of the 3717 makes it an instant classic in my book.

Cheers :drunk:

The 3717 is a fabulous rep. Put it on a croc strap and you have understated elegance. Fabulous under a suit.

Eunomians-

Mine is on the way back from Ziggy with a relume and swiss swap. And if I have my way we will eventually have a fix for the day and date font. But I suspect it will be a couple of months. ;)

Eunomians-

Mine is on the way back from The Zigmeister with a relume and swiss swap. And if I have my way we will eventually have a fix for the day and date font. But I suspect it will be a couple of months. ;)

Fantastic news! You know I would love to participate!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: