When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New ferrari group buy thread!

yodaddynukka

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a great weekend, eating steam boat and roast meat with the families...

now back to work...

all watches has been handled to shipping company for processing, i will get all the tracking number by this evening (GMT+8) and i will PM/Email to individual member.

FINALLY.......cheers

i have a great weekend, eating steam boat and roast meat with the families...

now back to work...

all watches has been handled to shipping company for processing, i will get all the tracking number by this evening (GMT+8) and i will PM/Email to individual member.

FINALLY.......cheers

kick ass sea bass :victory:

steamboat... err.. its like a hot pot where there is soup and u cook the meat and veg in the electronic pot.. its chinese favourite.. :)

btw, i have sent out all the tracking numbers.. if you have not recieve it.. pls PM me to check, i may have miss you out.

cheers

steamboat... err.. its like a hot pot where there is soup and u cook the meat and veg in the electronic pot.. its chinese favourite.. :)

btw, i have sent out all the tracking numbers.. if you have not recieve it.. pls PM me to check, i may have miss you out.

cheers

Sash, I dont have my tracking number for my fer008 w/ extra rubber & deployant

Guest overboosted
Is anyones tracking number working yet? EMS sucks.

EMS from CHINA sucks.

Always seems to be an extra two or three days added on in the last few months.

guys.. i am too getting concern about the tracking info not appearing.. it seems to be happening with this particular batch shipments... a total of 15 packages was sent out at the same time and i did a check for myself and all tracking numbers has no info... this is pretty weird..

i have already raised this with the shipping company to confirm all the consignment note number given to me is correct.. waiting for hear back from them soon..

this is just bad....

guys.. i am too getting concern about the tracking info not appearing.. it seems to be happening with this particular batch shipments... a total of 15 packages was sent out at the same time and i did a check for myself and all tracking numbers has no info... this is pretty weird..

i have already raised this with the shipping company to confirm all the consignment note number given to me is correct.. waiting for hear back from them soon..

this is just bad....

Hey Sash, I am still waiting for my tracking number from you, am I on the first or second batch? also were you able to get better rubber bracelets w/ deployants?