When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New ferrari group buy thread!

yodaddynukka

I wouldn't bother too much with the tracking info... I guess I was in the first batch (since I didn't buy the additional rubber strap) and the tracking info didn't work for me either. After trying 3 times I forgot about it for a few days, until the new toy arrived. :thumbsupsmileyanim: As fas as I am concerned, I am glad I took part in the GB, the watch is stunning, my waiting time was not very long and the price was great. I trust Sash will do his best to solve any pending issue with this GB.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perini, when did you receive yours?

I received it last week (around Wednesday, not sure). By the way, I have just checked again the EMS tracking info for this watch, the website still returns "No information for this tracking" :blink:

I forgot to add, thanks Sash. :)

i got my tracking number and sash says hes looking into everyones on why they are not showing up on the website...

as for gb's i am not at all regretting it, sash has been nothing short of stellar thru this whole deal...there were some minor hickups along the way, but that was not sash's fault at all...i would much rather wait for a good quality rubber strap than recieve one that the dealer is not comfortable with sending to his customers...and the chinese labor day (week) thing was just bad timing, it could've happen to any of the dealers...

as for the tracking number not showing up, i've never gotten any of mine to show up on the china ems website...i always wait a few days and check usps.com and they always show up on that website...i know that doesnt help oconus cust., but atleast conus cust. can check...

I don't believe the issues with shipping are Sash' fault at all, however Sash shipped my watch only a few days ago. If I wouldn't have been so cheap and try to save a few dollars I could've had my watch weeks ago. I know some of you are used to waiting a month or more to receive your watches but i'm not. I have purchased several reps and have received them in a week or so after payment. Regardless I don't think I will be dealing with another group buy just for the fact that i'm impatient not because it is anyone else' fault.

I never indicated that any of this was Sash's fault, nor that there was any problem to begin with. Simply that this whole thing has taken longer than I anticipated.

I agree, sash has always been great

@littleme - I don't know anything you do not. Simply that sash said "This is just bad"

This statement indicated to me, perhaps unwarranted, that there was an issue with the shipment. I have not bothered to check my EMS in the past few days as I've never known it to be accurate.

Though I didn't know that you could put the same number in USPS's site

i have been reading the above comments and i understand everyone feelings.. it sucks.. this GB will be my first and last to organize..

i never had such logistical nightmare before and the fact that i have many good customers waiting for their watch for so long really makes me uneasy... and anticipating some backleashing effect

i have no solid confirmation on what happened to the watches, although i am still remaining hopeful that it is just some glitches...

but rest assure that, i will be here to resolve any issue even if it takes to re-sent another watch to you and i will bared the 100% cost..

thanks

Not Funny! Anyway, as a positive note - I think Sash's handling of the situation is first class. As far as I am concerned there is no reputation fall out (assuming watches arrive) and I appreciate his efforts in making the GP.

Your typical EMS employee leaving work....

247155-8350.jpg

physher007 what do you know? re the watches ?not being sucessfully shiped.I paid mine around 10/04/07

No disrespect perini but I didn't see your name on the list,when did you come in?

Three days after the GB had reached the 10-watch quota I PMed Sash asking whether it was too late to join. He replied saying no problem, so I sent my payment. Since the quota had been reached and Sash had my contact info I didn't consider adding my name to the thread.

I guess this will not bring comfort, but once I had to wait longer than 6 months for a damned watch (remember the infamous Paul crazy sale?). :black_eye:

I also mailed Sash direct to join the GB after the initial allocation but before the cut off date.

All went OK and got my tracking number after the delay caused by the Chinese Holiday.

Wasn't too worried initially about tracking info not showing up (and still nothing) but this is now the longest I have ever had to wait for and EMS Delivery - if it is coming ??

Update:

this has got to be the darkest day of my life.. i recieved a call from my shipping company and apparently 1 truck load of shipment was caught at the outbound checkpoint by the chinese custom last week. At this point of time, all i know its some parcel may have gotten away but some parcel were detained which may contain some of your watches.

I was told that in light of 2008 olympic, the chinese government is stepping up on IP protection... to show the world that they are doing "something" about it.. and unfortunately we are caught in this random checks.

Now... what are we suppose to do? Here are my suggestion for the problem.. as my shipping company cannot tell me what are the consignment that was caught, some of your watches may be out. All i am asking is for you to wait patiently for another 3 working days.. if there watch never arrive at your door.. i think its reasonable to assume that your watch is at the wrist of some custom bastards.

Solution 1:

I can resent the watches again to you but right now there is no stock available for the black dial version what the group buy was for.. i was told by the producer that it will only be available at the end of the month.

Solution 2:

These 2 new version of the chrono is available.. i can send them right out on monday (assuming you have not recieve anything) if you agree to change.

247851-8271.gif

or

247851-8272.gif

Solution 3:

100% refund

Guys, i am potentially out $3000... its a lot of money and this is really a painful experience.... and to be honest, refunding its something that i dont really look forward to because that would means that i am losing more money.. of course, i 100% understand that if anyone are running out of patient..

If you chose solution 1 or 2, then i will be most grateful.. and will offer a 20% discount on your next purchase for service recovery.

Thats all folks.. i have a rough day

There is always risk in these things, it shows just how good a dealer Sash is by the fact that he views this as a shared risk. As for the delay ,if you don't have patience with collecting reps then you should not be doing it, I for one will wait and then work with Sash for a win win resolution if it does indeed turn out to have been seized.

Sash, thank you very much for keeping us up to date and providing us with every possible way of resolving the issue. I myself have no problem waiting a few more days, since we have waited this long already. I know you will be taking a bigger loss if we choose a refund, so I myself will not be asking for cash back. Hopefully all the watches made it through customs. I will also support you by making future purchases. These are the type of dealers we need around here.

Edited by whateveraddy

sash, I can only reiterate what all the others have said.I said before that I can wait and I'll say it again,lets wait and see, 1 step at a time.I will not be asking for a refund. I would like to state my appreciation for all your help.Thank you.