When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New ferrari group buy thread!

yodaddynukka

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sash

thank you very much for keeping us up to date. I have no problem waiting three or four days more. Of course, myself don't want the money back. And if the watch doesn't arrived, I'll choose the yellow one. I will also try to help you by making a future order.

Thanks again, Sash.

Not part of the GB, but wanted to comment that this is exactly why I continue the be thankful of RWG:

1) great dealer (I have always said: its what happens after a sale that sets a really good dealer apart)

2) great community. The responses so far to Sash's options have to be comforting to him. Great group here.

guys... ok.. its confirmed.. the watches are with some happy M**ther F**ker...

please email me at sashwatch@gmail.com to follow up with your options.. i find it difficult to keep track using forum method.

kindly state your username and real name (name that you use for your shipping address) when you email me and state the option's you wanted.

thank you all for being super patient.. although i am out a lot of money but you guys didnt add salt to the wound.. deeply appreciated!

It would be nice if we keep this thread updated with info on when the watches start to arrive just so the thread does not die. It may also help us stay clued in on what is going on. I am waiting to hear back from Sash on the GP replacement watch. I had a separate order from Sash for the yellow dial (before the GP) and that arrived without a delay but the watch has a problem so I need to resolve that as well.

Got a new EMS tracking number from Sash for the replacement watch. This one is already in the tacking system which I hope is a good sign.

It would be nice if we keep this thread updated with info on when the watches start to arrive just so the thread does not die. It may also help us stay clued in on what is going on. I am waiting to hear back from Sash on the GP replacement watch. I had a separate order from Sash for the yellow dial (before the GP) and that arrived without a delay but the watch has a problem so I need to resolve that as well.

Got a new EMS tracking number from Sash for the replacement watch. This one is already in the tacking system which I hope is a good sign.

are you getting the original watch or one of the others?

Thank Sash

Got my tracking numbers everything working , Item moving along sofar.

You are a standup guy its a pleasure working with . I understand the HBB in a RG case is in the works real soon

Maybe we can work on it soon.

Keep Hope Alive

JIMB :victory:

Mine arrived this morning. I took the option for the black and red dial instead of the yellow ones.

Whilst its a shame about the delays Sash is to be commended for his communication and efforts in making things right for all buyers. I can certainly reccomend him to others.